Government should work for everyone. The city of Huber Heights deserves leadership willing to provide meaningful, common sense solutions that work toward the greater good of our beautiful city. I plan to work across the aisle to promote an agenda that puts working families FIRST.
- Work to make Huber Heights’ city government more effective in representing and serving the people of Huber Heights.
- Increasing economic development in Huber Heights that will spur job creation for our citizens.
- Work to make Huber Heights city schools the strongest in our state.
- Ensure efforts to improve community-police relations are continued and enhanced.
- Work to improve city services for our taxpayers.
For more information on my platform or stance on any issue, contact my campaign.